Restor Telecom is a leading provider of quality repairs for the telecommunications and electronics industries.
We value diversity
We are always looking for enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-motivated individuals to join our ever-growing team. Restor Telecom, Inc. offers qualified applicants a dynamic working environment that will keep your career in motion.
Connect with Restor
- Perform troubleshooting and repair on printed circuit boards, equipment and systems to the component level. Utilize specialized testing technology to determine cause(s) of failures and complete necessary activities to restore functionality. Complete all job activities within prescribed safety guidelines to avoid any injury to self/coworkers or damage to customer/ company property.
- Refer to and follow prescribed procedures and testing instructions related to specified systems and types of equipment being repaired. Document work actions in appropriate computer system and/or via other authorized method of recordkeeping.
- Participate in regular team meetings to receive updated information, share challenges, and elevate any concerns from the Operations Repair lab environment. Partner with peer repair technicians as needed for training and development on different systems. Elevate difficult-to-diagnose troubleshooting and/or repair issues according to established procedures.
- Other duties as required.
Background, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Associates Degree or Certification in Electronic Engineering/Technology preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience performing component-level troubleshooting and repair for printed circuit boards and/or related hardware/systems; Telecommunications hardware/board experience preferred; Experience working both with and without schematics/documentation preferred
- Ability to perform job duties on complex printed circuit boards, electronic equipment, and related systems
- Ability to hand solder components, fixtures, etc., without damaging equipment
- System and/or Switch Level experience preferred.
- Experience working with 5ESS Switching system strongly preferred
- General computer system/database navigation experience; Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; Ability to view and enter information via computer keyboard and monitor is required.
Restor Telecom predominantly employs individuals with the following backgrounds:
- Component-Level Electronics Repair and Engineering
- Hands-on Printed Circuit Board Troubleshooting and Repair
- Electronic component and circuit board soldering, rework, and quality inspection
Occasional opportunities may become available for individuals with administrative, management, customer service, or accounting backgrounds as well.
If you would like to Connect with Restor, please email your resume to email@example.com.
How to Apply
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email is preferred)
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(K) Options
Restor Telecom, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
"We value the people who work here. We know that it's important for them to enjoy coming to work and servicing customers. If the company performs well, everyone benefits."
- Lisa Somerville, President & CEO
"Anyone that I asked to help me with something or to show me where to find something went above and beyond to help me. They didn't just explain to me where to go, they took me there themselves and explained to me how everything worked. Everyone has made me feel accepted and completely part of the gang."
- Repair Technician